Thanks for your interest in a free trial membership with Neighborhood Parents Network! Expectant, new and seasoned parents come to NPN to find what they need to tackle the everyday challenges of being a Chicago parent. Whether online or in person, NPN makes it easy to find support, must-have information and amazing city events.
A 7-day trial membership is a great way check out all NPN offers before becoming a full member. With your free 7-day trial, you'll be able to:
- Gain read-only access to our discussion forum
- View events on the NPN calendar and RSVP to non–member-only events
- Read parenting articles written by parent members and local experts
- View parent-education videos and get free tickets to live webinars
You will NOT be able to:
- Reply to topics in our discussion forum
- Access the Childcare Classifieds
- RSVP to member-only events on the NPN calendar
- Search the School & Daycare Directory
To access ALL of the resources you'll need to navigate city parenting, you can upgrade to a full NPN membership. As a member of our community, you'll get:
- Childcare Classifieds - Find a parent-recommended nanny or babysitter from a source you can trust.
- Parent Education - NPN hosts parent workshops on topics such as infant sleep and potty training with some of the most well-respected experts in their fields.
- Discussion Forum - Pose a question or jump in with an answer to everything from labor/delivery to schools to where to find a plumber on a moment's notice. Post as yourself or anonymously.
- School Search - We have a robust school directory that you can search by your own criteria, school choice programming and our big annual School Fair—membership gives you free admission to the fair.
- Social groups - Join our Moms' Book Club, Expectant Moms Group, 40+ Moms Group, or create your own group based on your interests!